A corporation is an artificial legal entity that exists separate from its owners. Incorporating your business can provide owners greater personal liability and asset protection from corporate debt and obligations as incorporation separates your business from your personal assets.
Some additional benefits of incorporating your business include:
- Tax savings
- Lower risk of audit
- Deduction of medical expenses
- Income splitting
Incorporating your business can be a confusing process. If you are considering incorporating your business, it is best to seek the advice of a professional. An expert will be able to answer all of your questions and help you make a decision that is best for your business.
Some common questions include:
- Do I need to incorporate my business?
- Which entity is right for my business?
- Which state should I incorporate in?
- What documents do I need?
- What is the difference between an LLC, C-Corporation and an S-Corporation?
Our office incorporation services can help you protect your assets, gain credibility and save on taxes. We can also answer all of your business incorporation questions and handle all of the required business incorporation paperwork.