Let the Experts Solve Your IRS Tax Problems. Our tax consultants are Enrolled Agents which means they have demonstrated technical expertise in the field of taxation. It also means our tax experts are empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers for audits, collections, and appeals before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service.
- In order to recover money, the government can choose to garnish your wages. But in taking what you’ve earned, you might not have enough to support yourself and your family. We can help to remove these onerous levies.
- A lien is a means for the government to recover money by seizing property and financial accounts. It also acts as an obstacle towards getting or refinancing a loan, or obtaining a credit card. We can protect what you’ve worked hard to earn.
Offer in compromise
- This allows you to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount you owe. This is a legitimate option if you either can’t pay your full tax liability or doing so creates a financial hardship.
- This is a way to have your taxes or the interest upon your taxes changed or reduced.
- If payroll taxes are delinquent or withheld, you can face financial penalties, civil or criminal sanctions, further jeopardizing your business.
Unfiled tax returns
- We can help you locate old financial records to help you file your unfiled tax returns.
Innocent spouse rules
- The IRS can attempt to collect taxes from you that your spouse or former spouse owes. We know that’s unfair, and we will fight for you.
IRS Payments Plans
- We can help you to set up a payment plan.